Monday 30 October 2017

Sherlock the Cat

I've had this idea in my head for ages, originally I was going to use a Mo Manning image but as soon as I saw this cat I knew it was perfect. The young lady who is turning 21 loves all things Sherlock, purple and her big fluffy grey cat so I had to include all of these on her card.

Not a lot to say except this has been my go to style for a few cards now so I need to change it up and try something different.


Ingredients
Image: "basik and sparrows" Scrapberry
Sentiment: "all in onsie" Clearly Besotted
Numbers: "A la mode big birthday numbers" (retired) from MFT
Dies: XXL Stitched squares from Crealies
Card: "grape jelly" MFT
Paper: "tiny check brights" MFT

Copics
Numbers - V17, 15, 12
Birds - R89, 39, 37, B26, 23, V17, 15
Cat - T7, 6, 5, B26, 24, 23, C3, 2, 1, E09, 07

No comments: