Thursday 12 October 2017

Take Control

I am a fan of your next stamps and as soon as I saw this set I bought it. I then proceeded to loose it and it was gone for six months. I was about to order it again when I cleared out a forgotten bit of my room and there it was. I was so shocked and happy. This was the first set I had ever lost and not found shortly afterwards. I did think maybe I hadn't bought it and I dreamed it lol.

Anyway the remote control has arms but no legs and he looked a bit odd to me so I stamped and added the legs from the stamp a character set. I then used blueprints 31, this is by far the quickest and easiest blueprints to date, and viola a card is made.




Ingredients
Image: "boys toys" Your Next Stamp and "stamp a character" Also Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: as above
Card: "charcoal" from Michaels
Paper: "mankind" Simply Creative

Dies: Blueprints 31

No comments: