Thursday 8 February 2018

Creative Stamping Drum Set

Creative Stanping keeps getting better and better with each issue, I have already gotten issue 53 and I think i might even make something today wth it. I suppose really I should use more of issue 52 but maybe tomorrow lol.

I saw a similar card in the magazine and I wanted to recreate it, with my own spin of course. The hardest and most time consuming part was masking the drums to be able to stamps the splatters but I don't think it would have worked otherwise.

I am thinking this should be a card I have on standby for those difficult guy cards, although I probably enjoy guy cards more than most lol.




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : Creative Stamping issue 52
Dies: Crealies XXL stitched square
Card: "pacific blue" Stampin Up
Background: "art abstract" mft and "candied apple" distress oxide and "no idea of the name-sorry" crafters companion with "salty ocean" and "fossilised amber" distress oxides.

copics
Drums - N0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Ground - W2

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cool guy make and ... who doesn't love a splat!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk