Wednesday 14 February 2018

Snuggle Bunnies Version 1

I watch Amy Rvsavy make videos all the time and she usually stamps all the images from a set and colours them then makes multiple cards so I thought ok why not give that a try. Well the result is three cards, two the same but different and one totally different. They were all made at the same time and I enjoyed this type of mass production more than I expected.

I would love to say I will replicate this again but who knows lol.

So the this post will show the first of the same but different ones, as I don't have many cards made I am going to split them over a few posts. I just added the tags and everything is from MFT, that never happens lol.



Ingredients
Image and sentiment: "snuggle bunnies" from MFT
Dies: "stripped sentiment strip" cover-up from MFT

Copics
Bunny - W2, 1, 0, blender, BG13, 11, BV02, 00, YR02
Bear - E44, 43, 42, 41
Stripes - BG13, BV04

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

So cute, hope you're feeling better

Kathyk