Saturday 28 April 2018

Platypus Unicorn

I am so pleased Clearly Besotted is back and also that they have made their images slightly larger, they fill the card so much better this size and long may this continue.

I had a blast making this card, it was more time consuming and messy than expected but overall I'm not unhappy with how it turned out. Of course if I had my time over again I wouldn't inadvertently mix the picked raspberry and seedless preserves blending tools but if I hadn't pointed it out you probably wouldn't have noticed lol.





Ingredients
Image: "Platypus at Play" Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: "unicorn" Woodware
Inks: candied apple, festive berries, carved pumpkin,  fossilised amber, squeezed lemonade, twisted citroen, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, salty ocean, wilted violet, seedless preserves, picked raspberry all Distress inks
Background: "radiating rays" stencil from MFT
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax and wonky stitched circle all from MFT

Copics
Platypus - E30, 31, 34
Bill - E49, 59, 57, 35
Mane - R24, 29, YR04, 09, Y13, 35, YR03, 25, 17, B24, 26, V15, 17

No comments: