Tuesday 27 August 2019

Dinomite

Whilst in Florida I attended the "stampfest" stamping show and this show is one I love to attend because they have lots of different suppliers and show offers. AT the Pink and Main stand they were offering the stamps and dies for a few set for a show price of $10, this was such a steal I am surprised I only bought two sets.

I have liked this set for a while and as soon as I saw it I knew it was coming home with me so it feels good to use it before it gets put away never to be seen again lol.

Its a simple card, my style at the moment seems to favour this and I used oxides and stencils once again, can you see a pattern lol.


Ingredients
Image: "dynamite" from Pink and Main
Dies: Blueprint 20 from MFT
Stencil: Grassy edges, mini cloud and drifts and hills all from MFT with Tumbled glass, Peeled Paint and Hickory Smoke distress oxides
Card: "red" Recollections from Michaels

Copics
Dino - BG78, 75, 72
Red Balloon - E09, R08, 05
Yellow Balloon - Y17, 15, 13
Blue Balloon - B04, 02, 00
Green Balloon - YG15, 03, 01

No comments: