Friday 9 August 2019

MFT Retreat Card 1

I am so sorry for my blogging hiatus, it was unintentional and unexpected too. I always struggle after I return from my florida trips and this year although that has been bad I have still managed to make cards, photograph them and send them just not blog them. It does mean that the information I have on each card will be sadly lacking but I felt I needed to add them to my blog so that I have a visual reference.

I was hoping this year to post more and be more active in the blogging community, I even had visions of entering challenges but yet again life takes over and other things become priority. 

So I'm going to put my big girl pants on and just get these cards posted lol.

Thank you for sticking around this far and hope you have an amazing day x

The first card from my list is one I created at the MFT annual retreat at the MFT store in Eustis. It was designed By Barbara Anders and even though it looks complicated it was easy to put together and fun too.



No comments: