Monday 29 July 2019

Magic Picture Changer - First Attempt

When I bought this stamp set about two years ago this was the idea I had to use it, of course these dies didn't exist then and I tried to use the magic slider die but it didn't work, so when the dies were released I knew what card I needed to make first.

I am sure that next time I will line up the image a little better, I stamped him a little low and lost most of his legs lol. I do think this might be something I use again if not often as it was more fun than I care to admit lol.



Ingredients
Image: "super boy" Sweet Stamp Shop
Sentiment : "super day" from Darcie
Dies: "magic picture changer" fromLawn Fawn, Blueprints 2 and 13 from MFT
Paper: "basics" Paper Studion from Hobby Lobby
Card: "bright buttercup" from Papertrey ink and black from recollections at Michaels

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13
Grey - N6, 5, 4,, 3
Sky - BG11, 10
Night Sky - B69, 66, 63

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Fantastic idea, beautifully executed missus

Happy Monday

Kathyk