Thursday 11 July 2019

Seaside Seagulls

About two years ago on a Florida trip I had a bit of a spending spree and bought so much stuff that now two years later I am just getting around to using it all. This has only happened because I have decided to shop my stash rather than buying more. I am about to change from my little craft room to a larger one as I have outgrown it and I thought I wonder how many stamps I have never used and this one caught my eye.

I would like to say that I will continue on this no buying regime but as this posts I will be returning from another trip to florida and I can't imagine I haven’t  bought anything lol.




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "seaside seagulls" from MFT
Dies:Blueprints 1 from MFT, scalloped dies from Clearly Besotted and semi circle from a friend
Distress Inks: salty ocean, blueprint sketch, squeezed lemonade and fossilised amber
Stencil: "radiating rays" from MFT

Copics
Beaks - YR07, Y35
Wings - C4, 2, blender

No comments: