Tuesday 2 July 2019

Clearly Besotted We Go Together

This card required surgery to accomplish, the stamp set from Clearly Besotted has a dog and cat image for the gin and tonic but as the lovely couple have two dogs that seemed more fitting. So I used the other dog face from the cheese image also in the set.

I lost count of the number of times I tried to make this card, I cut a mask for the cat face and forgot to remove it - attempt 1, I tried to stamp a second time and it moved - attempt 2, I wiped away the excess ink from the cat face and forgot to dry the stamp - attempt 3....you get the picture lol.


Ingredients
Image: "we go together" Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: as above and also "big birthday sentiments" from MFT (retired)
Stencil: "radiating rays" from MFT with hickory smoke, squeezed lemonade and fossilised amber distress inks
Dies:blueprint 1 and arch stax both MFT


Copics
Dogs - YR27, 24, 23, E43, 42, 40
Gin - G28, 46, 24, N8, 6, N1
Tonic - YG0000, 00
Lime - YG07, 06, 11

No comments: