Sunday 9 January 2011

I am 5

Hello

Back again with two almost identical cards, I must say I prefer option 1 but had already made option 2 when I spotted the star paper. These cards are for my Mum and her friends grandsons, both are 5 in the same month but don't know each other so I can always create almost identical cards without either being aware.


I used a ready printed image and must say I am very pleased with it especially for the price, I bought it from Scrapbookingmad and it came with numbers 1,2,3 4 & 5 for the amazing price of 67p. They also had a girls set and bought that as well.

Ingredients
Papers: Nit Wit "Toy Store" (rapidly becoming one of my fav's)
Cardstock: Craft Work bought at Buyology

4 comments:

Lisa xx said...

fab cards for a boy, that image is soooo cute!

Wishcraft said...

Great cards Amanda :o) Funnily enough, I bought the same sets, along with lots of other stuff... I did buy the uncoloured versions too, but thought these would be handy for a quick batch of cards.

Re your comment, I used to be just the same as you with stamping - I have practiced lots, I use rock-a-blocks, and I always have a mouse mat underneath the card... I still have a few mistakes though!

Lisa x

coops said...

fabulous boys cards amanda.i love the image and the backing papers are great.perfect bold colours too :D

xx coops xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Hi Amanda! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you liked the free digi!! In answer to your question... I will be soon. I'm still working out the details but if you can't wait that long just email me and we'll set something up through PayPal. At the moment, I'm less than 15 away from posting the 3rd Freebie... so stay in touch. ;D

http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2011/01/monster-bubbles.html

My mom has a freebie too...
http://grandmaspearl.blogspot.com/2011/01/birthday-bunny-freebie.html