Saturday, 8 January 2011

Thank you - Baby

Hi All
Well I am back with another card, had a bit of a crafting evening and made 4 cards in total, bit of a record for me. Went with an old trusted style but seems to work for me. Now the mojo is returning will have to start using sketches and entering challenges again.

I made this card for my friend, I really enjoyed making it and I hope she likes it. i seem to be using Digistamp Boutique images a lot lately, maybe it is because they are such a joy to colour and look so effective.

Ingredients
Papers: Nit Wit " Baby Boy"
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

5 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love the fab image and beautiful papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely! Love that cute rabbit! Kim

xGemmax said...

Its gorgeous Amanda, fabbie image and beautiful colour too!!
Thanks ever so much for your lovely comment on my card sweetie, i really appreciate it :o)
hugs and xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, another gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the punch detail. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Love to Doodle! said...

So utterly cute - love the paper piecing/colours...Thanks so much for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique Monthly Comp again Amanda....Sally-Ann :)