Saturday 1 January 2011

New Years Resolutions - Which one will I break first

Its that time of the year again, time for celebrations and making resolutions. I kept one of mine from last year - to start a blog and this year I think I will challenge myself to post at least once a week. I seem to go through stages, I post almost everyday and then huge gaps lol. I also need to stop being so hard on myself if I don't post and just go with the flow. I have enjoyed posting more often this last month and hope this is a habit forming.

Has anyone else made any resolutions? Do you think you will keep them?

Happy New Year Everyone

TTFFN

Amanda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi I also made a resolution and that is to start going for a daily walk.. already started it, just hoping I keep it he he :) Happy New Year xxx