Wednesday 26 September 2012

MIA again

Sorry I have been MIA again but every year in September there is a large event at work that I help organise that seems to consume every waking moment, and even wakes me up in the middle of the night too. So apologies if I haven't visited your blogs and commented like I normally try to, it is a good job that I had quite a few cards already made otherwise there would have been tumbleweeds across the screen.

Hopefully by the beginning of next week it will all be over and I can relax again.

hugs

Amanda

3 comments:

kay said...

Hi Amanda, try not to worry over it,you must be doing a fab job if they keep asking you to do it :)
hope to see you soon,x

Annette said...

Hope you find some time to relax Amanda loving the tortoise card xx

Darnell said...

No appleology necessary, Amanda! Sometimes those dang things like life and work get in the way. I have a similar work situation coming up next month and into November, so I can really relate. I'll be here for you when you get back and know you'll do the same for me!

Honey, just try not to lose any sleep over it - not worth it!!