Wednesday, 26 September 2012

MIA again

Sorry I have been MIA again but every year in September there is a large event at work that I help organise that seems to consume every waking moment, and even wakes me up in the middle of the night too. So apologies if I haven't visited your blogs and commented like I normally try to, it is a good job that I had quite a few cards already made otherwise there would have been tumbleweeds across the screen.

Hopefully by the beginning of next week it will all be over and I can relax again.

hugs

Amanda

3 comments:

kay said...

Hi Amanda, try not to worry over it,you must be doing a fab job if they keep asking you to do it :)
hope to see you soon,x

Annette said...

Hope you find some time to relax Amanda loving the tortoise card xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

No appleology necessary, Amanda! Sometimes those dang things like life and work get in the way. I have a similar work situation coming up next month and into November, so I can really relate. I'll be here for you when you get back and know you'll do the same for me!

Honey, just try not to lose any sleep over it - not worth it!!