Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Poppy Fields

I have been making CAS cards again, now I expect for some these are quicker than the other type to make but for me cos they are so cas and show every error they take a whole lot longer. I have used a ready coloured image from the "The Next Big Thing" cd by Just Inklined, I printed the first one direct onto the card base then printed a few more and cut and decoupaged them. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope the recipient likes it too. I know they like poppies as they have pictures everywhere.



Ingredients
Image: Just Inklined CD
Cardstock: Walmart Snippet Draw
Gems: Studio G
Sentiment: Freehand 591 font

Challenges: Snippet Playground

7 comments:

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love the poppy ;D

xx coops xx

Irene said...

Amanda you card is just beautiful, the poppy is gorgeous and definately deserves centre stage.
irene
xxxx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Pam will LOVE it Amanda! It's just beautiful, the coloring devine!!

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful card. I love poppies. I love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

Wonderful Amanda! Like you, I find CAS cards trickier (glad it's not just me) - but you nailed it perfectly with this gorgeous poppy card. Hugs, Di xx

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful Poppy!

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Absolutely gorgeous poppy image, and brilliantly coloured.
You do CAS really well.

Hugs
Sarn xxx