Saturday 1 June 2013

Simon Says Stamp Haul

Well I am finally on holiday in Florida, it seems forever since I was last here even though it has only been a few months...ok 7 months..feels like a lifetime.

I placed my first ever order with Simon Says Stamp in early September last year and unfortunately they didn't deliver in time even though they had over three weeks so this is the first video of their products I have to show you. I haven't ordered again even though there are some things I would like that are exclusive . I think it will take something amazing to get me to order again. I didn't exactly receive bad service just a bit of a lack of care and even when I said to cancel as it wont arrive in time they didn't and it arrived after I had left to go home. I just wonder what would have happened to it if the next guests hadn't taken it in.

Anyway enough moaning onto the products....


3 comments:

kay said...

Am drooling Amanda over those lush stamps but how disappointing with the service and embossing powder.x

Angie`s Inky Fingers! said...

love the die and stamp set Amanda,
i hope you have complained about the service, and the broken EP container, it could`nt have been packed very well, if it got squished! xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda love the stamp set and the dies. Shame about the poor service though. Love Alison xx