Sunday 16 June 2013

Taunton craft show goodies

I had a lovely time at the Taunton craft show today, met lots of fab people and bought a few things too. My purchases were mostly tape and card but didn't post that here just the other stuff I bought.

I was surprised by the variety this time and spent far more than other years or that may have been the influence of the playday girlies.

I met up with Kay, Kelly, Tanmo, Sandra, Sophie, Jackie, Sue, June and Tracy from the playday and also got to meet Alison too. I really enjoyed putting names and blogs together and hope to meet again too.



2 comments:

kay said...

Have to say Amanda, your shopping yesterday was so restrained unlike mine lol x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda lovely goodies but I must say very restrained lol. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, it was wonderful to meet you too. Love Alison xx