Saturday 10 May 2014

A Playday Project

I don't normally post my play day projects mostly because I spend so much time chatting that I never finish them but this one was different as although it was supposed to be the April project I didn't start it until I got home. I used mount board and gummed tape which gives it a lot of strength, I still have to add the feet but as I don't have any to add at the moment that can wait. It has had two coats of acrylic paint and I used a square stax to make sure all the papers were the same size. I think I might even make another one lol.



Ingredients
Paper: "paris girl" Carte Bella at Jessica Sprague

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful project Amanda love the papers you have used, you will have to do a tutorial to show how you make this as it is so pretty. Love Alison xx