Tuesday 6 May 2014

Scrum Anyone?

Being a Welsh family brings with it a love of all things Rugby, well for the guys in my family anyway. I was going to use this image last year for this persons birthday card but I ran out of time to colour it, I had of course forgotten all about the decoupage section on the CD. So this year I decided to make it in plenty of time and use the already coloured version as the image was quite complicated.

The paper was in my snippet folder and already cut to size and shape so it seemed like it was meant to be, I have no idea where the paper came from though. The red card is also a snippet so I think I am off for a play on the swings.



Ingredients
Image: "In the scrum" Value Decoupage from Best of La Pashe CD
Card: "real red" stamping up
Paper: No idea but it has loads of rugby sayings and was in the snippet folder.
Sentiment: "happy" Simon says stamp exclusive set

Challenges: Snippet Playground

2 comments:

Di said...

What a fun snippets card Amanda!That image is hilarious, especially the little chap popping out of the scrum with the ball whilst everyone else is still tussling :) Great find with the backing paper too!

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

Great card. The image is a treat and the design paper is great!