Friday 2 May 2014

Doodle Pantry Christmas Card - challenge 46

You may remember me admitting to running out of time to make my hubbie a Christmas card last year, well to rectify that and also use the image I was going to last year his is the first christmas card of 2014. I used Doodle pantry "stocking ants" and coloured to match the gorgeous colours of the echo park "winter wishes" kit. I adore these colours and it made me feel all cool and chilled whilst I was making it.

As I have used snippets for the card and most of the backing papers I am going to join in the fun at the snippet playground.



Ingredients
Image: "stocking ants" Doodle Pantry
Card: "Enchanted evening" Papertrey Ink
Paper: "Winter Wishes' Echo Park at Jessica Sprague
Dies: Blueprints, 1, 2 and 13
Sentiment: 'for everyone" Clearly Besotted

Copics;
Ants - N7, 5, 3
Blues - B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Violets - V17, 15, 12
Shadow - W1, 00, blender

Challenges: Snippet Playground
Doodle Pantry

6 comments:

Jean said...

I love the colours you used here. I never thought of ants as being cute before!
Jean x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful coloring of the fun ant image! What a great Christmas card. I need to start mine too. Your husband will love this card! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46.

Di said...

Brilliant Amanda! LOVE those naughty little ants and you used such lovely colours too.

Hugs, Di xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautifully coloured and a wonderful happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #46!

CarlaKH said...

too cute! I love the ants and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry challenges!

Crafting Vicky said...

well congrats on making his card this year!!! Totally adore the colors you have used for this! That image is just so fun!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.