Tuesday 17 February 2015

More magazine free stamps

I don't know what it is lately but the UK magazines seem to be on a roll with the fab free stamp sets, I suppose technically they aren't free but still they are great value, this month with "simply cards and papercraft" was a set of clearly besotted stamps, now I love me some clearly besotted and so I had to get this one. I already had the original set which included the Rose but the fushia and butterflies were new to me, as soon as I got this I made this card and then before the glue was even dry I made another one, I will save that for another day though.

So onto the card, I went for a cas look, clearly besotted stamps really suit this style and it's one I find myself wanting to create more and more often. I covered the leaf branch with pear tart memento then just at the edges I added bamboo leaves, I stamped this onto a panel of Michaels 110lb card cut with blueprints 20 from mft. I haven't coloured with my copics for what seemed like ages and when I stamped the fushia flowers with memento they seemed a little dark do I stamped them off once and then used the second generation to colour.



Ingredients
Images: clearly besotted free set
Inks: "pear tart" and "bamboo leaves" both memento dew drops
Card: Michaels 110lb White and "raspberry ripple" stampin Up
Dies: blueprints 20 from MFT
Sentiment: free set stamped in "steel grey" MFT dye ink

Copics
Fushias - R63, R66, RV19, RV17, RV34

5 comments:

kay said...

It's fab Amanda, well done on using yours x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.love the stamps and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

Hello, Amanda! Long time, no see! Your fuchsia card is outstanding! I think the coloring is brilliant!! You are so lucky to get "free" stamps - and great ones, at that - in your magazines!! I hope you are doing well! Hugs, Darnell

Tina said...

Fab card Amanda, love the stamps, beautifully coloured.Tinaxx

Di said...

Wahoo Amanda! What a stunning card - and as always such fabulous colouring too!

Hugs

Di xx