Friday 27 February 2015

Panda Girl

February and March used to be quite Birthday months but not anymore lol, I seem to be making more and more cards than ever lately. So this card is for the lovely lady who introduced me to card making and to whom I owe a huge thanks.

I didn't bring my prisma pencils back with me from Florida but I so wanted to colour with them again so my very good friend Jane brought them to play day for me, I had a blast colouring this on kraft again I think it might be my new obsession lol.


Ingredients
Image: "wild child" The Greeting Farm
Card: "kraft" Joann and "sour apple" MFT
Background stamp: "damask" stamped with "sour apple" dye ink from MFT
Dies: "horizontal stripes", Blueprints 21 and 13.
Sentiment: "happy everything" clearly besotted

1 comment:

Darnell said...

What a good friend Jane is! I'm glad you got to color this on kraft, Amanda, and you did a great job! The card is so sweet and will be treasured by your mentor!! Hugs, Darnell