Friday 20 February 2015

Yet more Magazine free stamps

A few days ago I posted the fuchsia card made with the clearly besotted free set well today Im posting the other card I made at the same time.

I decided to use the rose stamp and mason jar for this card, I already own the rose stamp so have used it previously but the mason jar is new to me. I'm not sure which set the jar is from but it is super cute.

As I said on my previous card black memento looked too dark when I was colouring so I stamped this one in London Fog, it was a bit like no line colouring but easier because the lines were slightly darker. I did enjoy colouring this image and it was considerably faster than last time.




Ingredients
Image: Free set of clearly besotted
Card: Michaels 110lb and "grape jelly" from MFT
Dies: Blueprints 20 from MFT
Sentiment: "just fabulous" clearly besotted stamped in "black liquorice" MFT dye ink


Copics
Rose - V01, 00, 12, 15, 17
Leaves - YG17, 67, 03
Water - B000, 0000
Glass - W0, 00

3 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous card Amanda! Such a lovely idea to pop the flower into the jar too - and gorgeous colouring there!!

Hugs

Di xx

coops said...

simply stunning amanda,beautiful image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

This is fab Amanda, x