Tuesday 7 April 2015

Enjoy the Journey

One of the play day ladies has recently decided to retire early and spend a lot of time with her husband travelling, I wanted to wish her a fabulous time and to let her know she would be missed. And of course I want to see lots of pictures and hear all about it when she returns.

I only just picked up this stamp set although it has been on my wish list since the new catalogue was released. I had been given the peek a boo die on a recent trip to florida and thought it worked perfectly with these images, I tried stamping them in brown but they look so much more vibrant in the blue. the papers of course have been sat in the paper box since I bought them at least two years ago lol,


Ingredients
Images: "traveler" Stampin Up
Paper: "all aboard" Papermania
Card:"nightshift blue"and "whipped cream" both MFT
Dies: "peek a boo" and blueprints 18 and 2
Sentiment: "inspired by travel" MFT
Ink: "nightshift blue" MFT

2 comments:

kay said...

The blue really pops out of the card, fab stamp set x

coops said...

stunning male card amanda.the stamps are fab ;D

xx coops xx