Friday 10 April 2015

Slippers

Not the comfy kind but the Cinderella kind, I adore these images from The Greeting Farm, I had hoped that they would release more princesses but they haven't so far, still I have a few to be going on with. I've already used "fairest" (snow white) and "Tress" (rapunzel), in fact I used the same layout as I did on the Tress card. I have lots of cards to make and unfortunately no mojo, well not strictly true as my mojo is there but it only wants to colour lol.



Ingredients
Image: "Slippers" The Greeting Farm
Paper: "Life's little lemons" Nit Wit
Card: "lemon tart" and "spring rain" both Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 3, 14 and 12 all MFT
Sentiment: "sweet little sentiments" clearly besotted stamped with "steel grey" ink by MFT

Copics:
Skin - R20, B01, 0000, E11, 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 50
Dress - B26, 24, 23, 21
Shoes - BG0000, 01
Eyes - B02

2 comments:

kay said...

This is gorgeous Amanda, loving the colouring x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.beautiful blue and lemon colours and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx