Sunday 28 February 2016

Fashion Sense

I haven't really crafted for a while and all of the posts since the beginning of December have been scheduled so it wasn't easy making this card but I wanted to use some of my new stash.

I ordered during Papertrey inks Stamp-a-faire event in August and I got this stamp set free, its a full size set with stunning sentiments and a very vogue like lady and dress ensemble so I had to use her.

Lovely lady which is a fitting name for the ink I used which is also new, as are most of the other elements on this card except the basic edges and blueprints, well some aren't new to the market just to me.

Im hoping that this card will kick start my mojo as I have lots to make for upcoming birthdays.


Ingredients
Image and sentiment : "Fashion Sense" paper trey ink
Card: "lovely lady" Papertrey ink
Dies: blueprints 13, stitched mini scallop stax and stitched basic edges all MFT
Background stamp: "diagonal stripes" mft and "lovely lady" ink from pti

No comments: