Thursday 11 February 2016

Hello Gorgeous

I saw this stamp on someones blog a while ago and I just knew I needed it, it wasn't easy to find and in the end it was in a shop that I use often but never thought of looking. Its not often that a stamp set is even nicer in real life but this one is, so many elegant figures and the perfect size for an a2 card to boot.

I don't own much black card and I had to raid my snippet draw to put this card together so I think I might need to purchase some more.


Ingredients
Image: "Hello Gorgeous" Clear Penny Black set
Papers: "the station" MME
Card: Snippet folder
Dies: Blueprints 1, 2, 5, 21 and 24, spellbinders scalloped circles
Glitter dots - Stash

Copics
Skin
Hair - E74, 77, 79
Dress - R89, 39, 37
Bag And Ruffle - W9, 7, 5
Ground - W3, 1
Shadow - BG10 and blender

Challenges - Snippet Playground

No comments: