Tuesday 23 February 2016

Pan Pastels - The final chapter

For the moment this is my final Pan Pastel card, I don't think it will be my last but it is time for a change.

I have used two crazy birds for this one and I think if I have to pick a favourite bird it is the chubby one who looks a bit like a robin, yeah definitely my favourite.


This is probably my favourite colour combo as well, the lime, turquoise, blue seems to be a theme for me and the ease with which the pan pastels blend meant that the whole card only took a few minutes, the main problem is the drying time after the fixative is applied.



Ingredients
Image: "crazy birds" Tim Holtz
Sentiment: "happy birthday" clearly besotted
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 2

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Amanda love the image and colours you have used. Never heard of Pan Pastel but your card looks good. Alison x