Tuesday 5 July 2016

Born to be Wild

I have been looking for a motorbike stamp for quite some time and when I saw this at Newbury craft show on Saturday I couldn't resist. They had a show special buy one get one half price so I couldn't resist getting two lol. The other one though you will have to wait a while to see as I bought it for hubbies birthday next year lol, nothing like getting organised and I'm nothing like organised lol.

I also purchased four stencils from their stall as I bought one last year and it was lovely quality, I just went to their site but they don't seem to have them listed on there, hopefully they will as I think they would sell lots.

As I unpacked the stencil I thought the paper used as the packaging would be prefect for the road, I remembered that I had used it last year so I used it again, this is recycling at its best.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "motorbike" from Stamposaurus
Dies: "road" and blueprints 1, 2 and 27 all MFT
Stencil: "grill" Stamposaurus
Card and Ink: "gravel grey" from MFT, black is left over packaging from the stencil

Copics
Tyres - W9, 8, 6
Greys - N4, 3, 2
Red - R29, 24
Blue - B26, 23
Yellow - Y17, 13
Seat - T9, 8, 6

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda brilliant card. Pop over to my blog am having a crafty giveaway. Love Alison xx