Saturday 30 July 2016

Funky Flowers Version 1

This idea has been floating around my head since I first saw this stamp set. Its not a set I would normally gravitate to but I could see so many possibilities.

I didn't however buy the dies as I thought I could probably cut them out faster than line them up lol.

I have been taking part in the "daily marker" 30 day colouring challenge and I coloured these a few days ago and decided they needed to be made into a card before I get overtaken by coloured images lol.

i have actually made two cards almost the same and at the same time so expect to see that one soon, I am trying to build up my depleted birthday card stock, so far Im not succeeding lol.



Ingredients
Image: "funky flowers" from MFT
Sentiment: "free set" Clearly Besotted
Dies: "wonky stitched rectangles" mft
Card: "grout gray" MFT

Copics
Blue - BG18, 15, 13, 11
Pink - RV09, 06, 04, 02
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13, 11
Green - YG17, 03, 01
Purple - V17, 15, 12, 01
Orange - YR09, 07, 04, Y38
Red - R29, 27, 24

1 comment: