Wednesday 26 April 2017

Kanban Lucy

When these stamps were released they weren't easy to get hold of and I coveted them from afar, over the years I purchased a few sets from eBay but not this particular one. A dear friend mentioned a sale at "care curd crafts" so off I went to look and she had both sets for 60% off so it would have been rude not to buy them both lol.

During my recent stamp cataloging I was shocked to discover I have used every set of Kansan stamps at least once, thats not something you can say for most manufacturers.





Ingredients
Image: "lucy" Kanban
Sentiment: Making cards freebie for February
Paper : "perfectly plaid" MFT
Card: "summer sunrise" Papertrey ink

Copics
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 95
Pink - R89, 39, 85, 83, 81
Yellow - Y38, 35, 32
White - N2, 1, 0

No comments: