Monday 10 April 2017

Matryoshka Dolls

I have always liked nesting dolls and when I met my friend I was shocked and delighted to find someone else who liked them too.

I bought this stamp set for this one image although I like the others too but just not as much. I decided to go with a bright and colourful card as all the nesting dolls I own are bright and cheerful.



Ingredients
Image: "Today and Everyday" Stampin Up
Paper : "birthday blowout" MFT
Card : "real red" stampin up
Dies : blueprints 2 and 13 from MFT and wavy scalloped stitches from Simon Says Stamp
Sentiment : "label maker" from Mft stamped in electric red from Mft

Copics
Skin - E00, 000, 11, 95
Hair - E77, 74
Red - R29, 24
Yellow - Y15, 13
Orange - YR07, 04
Green - YG17, 03
Light Blue - B02, 00
Blue - B37, 26
Purple - BV08, V17

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.I love the russian dolls and your bright colours are fab :D

xx coops xx