Friday 14 April 2017

Magical Friends Take One

As in previous years I'm starting the batch making of cards for the littles, this year the six are all 4, so it's going to be a "my little pony" year lol.

This first card is a shaker but as the rest need to be posted they are going to be flat versions of this one, also for this one I went with reds and yellows and I did check if ponies like these exist in the MLP universe before I coloured them. The favourite colour of this little one is red so I had to find ponies that were mostly red. I'm hoping she approves lol.

This card has been fermenting in my mind for months and it looks almost like I pictured it.


Ingredients
Images : "Magical Friends" The Greeting Farm
Dies: Crealies XXL stitched squares, cloud border and rainbow from MFT
Background : "tumbled glass" and "broken china" distress inks
Sequins : Pretty pink posh sparkling clear and red and yellow from Doodlebug

Copics
Rainbow - R29, 24, YR07, 04, Y15, 13, YG17, 03, BG15, 13, B26, 23, V17, 15
Pegasus - Y17, 15, 13, R59, 29, 27, 24, 14
Unicorn - R59, 29, 27, 24, 14, T2, 0

No comments: