Saturday 23 December 2017

Cottage in a Bauble Version 1

Last year one of the playday ladies gave me a card that had used this technique and I was blown away, I decided to try to recreate this and managed to do it without buying anything. I know I am astounded too.

I cut a piece of acetate with the bauble shaker die from PTI and made my own stencil, I also made larger than normal cards (5x7) so I had to measure and cut each piece as I don't have any dies that large. I placed the stencil on the kraft card, stamped the image and then used white pigment ink to ink in from the edges of the stencil but not cover the whole image. My white pen was the final touch and bish, bash, bosh all done.



Ingredients
Image: "crafts beautiful" December Issue
Ink: "sepia brown" Versafine and "sweet tooth" MFT
Sentiment: "big christmas sentiments" Amy Rysavy from CC designs (retired)
Card:"kraft" Recollections at Michaels
Dies: "bauble shaker" Papertrey ink, Bows from MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It's Gorgeous, beautifully done

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Kathyk