Friday 15 December 2017

James Christmas Cracker

Lili of the Valley reintroduced the James bear this year and they are also now available as Digi Stamps, I bought the digi stamp version as I thought I would probably make it bigger as the stamps are quite small and fiddly to colour, so why have I printed it smaller than even the stamp lol. 

This was a quick, simple but I hope elegant card and I made more than one of this design, multiples is the only way to go near christmas, just wish I could do the same for the birthday cards lol.



Ingredients
Image: "James Christmas Cracker" Digistamp from LOTV (lili of the valley)
Sentiment: "think big favourites" Papertrey ink, embossed with "cherry cobbler" powder from Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 27 and circle stax both from MFT, Crealies XXL stitched circles 
Card: "Blueberry Sky" Papertrey Ink and "real red" Stampin Up

No comments: