Wednesday 20 December 2017

Little Elves Version 1

Every time I turn around there are more cute stamps sets available, I have loved Roberto's Rascals since the first set I saw a few years ago, of course I own that set but I've never used it (naughty Amanda). I bought the clear stamp set of little elves last january and of course now they are available as Digi stamps which would have been better but never mind I have them now. I have just seen the new snowmen and reindeer ones though that might need to come live with me lol.

I used this design a lot last year and I thought if it ain't broke don't fix it and used it again this year. I definitely need to break out of my comfort zone next year, maybe follow sketches or challenges, whatever it is I need to do something as this time it has felt very stressful and it should be fun.

Enough waffling, if you made it this far....well done and here is a simple but I hope cheery card lol.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "little elves" Roberto's Rascals for CC Designs
Ink: "parrot" Altenew
Dies: A2 stax set 1 and 2, basic edges scalloped 2 all MFT
Paper: "santa express" Doodlebug
Card: "real red" Stampin Up


Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, E71,
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Yellow - Y17, 15, 13
Green - YG67, 17, 25
Red - R39, 37, 35
White - W2

No comments: