Friday 12 January 2018

Capri Pants

I was originally going to colour this image in grey tones but once I had finished the trousers I immediately reached for my normal skin colours and that stopped my plan in its tracks. I am kind of glad as I think the red really makes the image pop.

I am so happy LOTV have introduced digistamps as this means you can make the image whatever size you want. I might try making her really huge next time lol.



Ingredients
Image: "capri pants" LOTV Lili of the Valley Digi Stamp
Sentiment: Lovecraft and Real Red card from Stampin Up
Card: "steel grey" from MFT
Dies: "wonky stitched rectangles" from MFT

Copics
Dog - E44, 43, 42
Ground - W2
Trousers - N8, 7, 6
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Top - R37, N5, W2
Hair - E59, 34
Scarf - N5, R39, 37, 35

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

That's a fab image and I'm with you about the pop of red .. she reminds me of Bunty Windermere from Father Brown!

Kathyk