Sunday 21 January 2018

Seasonal Trees

This is a bit of a different card from me and not one I'm 100% happy with but this blog is all about my makes, the good, the bad and the downright ugly lol.

I had an idea in mind and it didn't work but I think that is because I used oxides for the background instead of normal distress inks, the colours wouldn't have blended so much and the image would be clearer but such is life.

As a quick and easy card it fits the bill and hopefully the recipient knows I was thinking of them and I suppose at the end of the day that is what matters most.

Ingredients
Image: "seasonal trees" Just Rite Stamps
Sentiment: "big birthday wishes" MFT
Dies: Stitched mod rectangle from MFT
Inks: Twisted citroen, broken china, lucky clover, peeled paint and vintage photo distress oxides

No comments: