Monday 15 January 2018

Polished to Perfection

I can't believe how long its been since I used an A La Mode from MFT, they were the first thing I ever purchased from them and I am still in shock that they don't make or sell them anymore. I have quite a collection but this is one of my favourites. Its just perfect for the nail polish addicts in my life lol.

As its still January and my mojo is still in hiding I went all out simple in the design, sometimes though you don't need to break new ground to end up with a card the recipient is going to like.


Ingredients
Image: "polished to perfection" A La Mode from MFT
Sentiment: "as above"
Card: "blu raspberry" MFT
Paper: "argyle" KI Memories
Dies: Scalloped edges from Clearly Besotted and A2 staxs 1 and 2 from MFT

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Cardi - R85, 83, RV34
Skirt - BG15, 13, 11
Lid - N8, 6, 5
Polish - YR09, 07, 04

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And it was time to use it again - fab make with a super image and triffik BP too

Happy Monday

Kathyk