Friday 2 March 2018

Chocolate Girl

This was my very first MFT stamp, this was the reason I found out the store was based in Florida. The rest they say is history but it was the best decision I have made to go visit that store, I found out there was a colouring class and that was that. Many thousands of dollars, classes, friends (who feel like family) and retreats later and I am still obsessed with all things MFT. I look forward all year to my visits to the store and get such a warm welcome from the staff and customers, no visit to florida is complete until I enter the store lol.

Ok onto the card, I used the new marble background stamp and white heat embossed and then just blended oxide inks over the top.

Ingredients
Image: "Dip Me In Chocolate" A La Mode from MFT
Sentiment: "a little sentimental" Clearly Besotted
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle set 2, wonky stitched circles and rectangle sentiment frames all MFT
Inks: "wilted violet" and "peacock feathers" distress oxides

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Trousers - N2, 1, 0
Boots - N8, 7, 6, 5
Chocolate - E23, 25, 27, 29, V17, 15, N4
Top - BG13

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FAB background and thanks for sharing the story about your first MFT stamp too

Super make

Happy Friday

Kathyk