Sunday 11 March 2018

Mothers Day UK

I have posted both of the cards, they have arrived at there destination so I can safely show them on here.

Before I get to the cards though I wanted to wish all the Mums out there a very happy mothers day, I hope you get spoilt and enjoy a day all about you.

Ok so the cards, when I was printing the Lili of the Valley Number Bears I thought maybe I could use the letters to spell a word, so I tried it and these cards are the result.

I went with fairly simple in the end and let the bears be the star of the show.



Ingredients
Image: "alpha bears" Lili of the Valley
Dies: "basic edges border dies set 2" from MFT and scalloped edges from Ebay
Paper: "dainty doles" Pink Petticoat
Card: "plum pudding" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Bears - E37, 35, 34, 31, 30
Letters - V17, 15, 12




Ingredients
Image: "alpha bears" Lili of the Valley
Dies: "basic edges border dies set 2" from MFT and scalloped edges from Ebay
Card: "melon berry" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Bears - E37, 35, 34, 31, 30
Letters - BG15, 13, 11, 23, 32


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Both adorable and hope they were both well received

Happy Sunday

Kathyk