Monday 26 March 2018

Lili of the Valley Number Bears Version 1

The first of the years Fifth birthday cards, there are six altogether and all the girls follow this design minus the eclipse feature. At this point I haven't made the little boy version so that might be completely different.

I had this idea and it surprisingly worked. I printed and coloured the bear and number 5 and then used the dies to cut out her name across the card. This was a little tricky as there was only one "L" so I cut all the layers first in red card stock and used those as placeholders before I cut the letters. The one L is a little wonky but I think its still works. For such a simple looking card though it was a lot of work lol.



Ingredients
Image: "number bear" Lili of the Valley Digistamp
Dies: XXL stitched square from Crealies, large alphabet dies from Ebay
Card: "real red" from Stampin Up

Copics
Bear - E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Ground - W4, 2
Number - R59, 39, 37, 35

No comments: