Thursday 6 September 2018

Creative Stamping Car

After making the camper van card I decided to use the car from the same set before I put it away. I'm not overly happy with the finished result but I thought I would show it anyway.

I think the bit I'm least happy with is the map section, I wasn't sure what to do and I think it shows lol. Also I used the wrong cardstock so the colouring isn't as blended as I'd like lol. Gosh I sound like a right grump, I have been enjoying making cards again and I guess not everyone can be as I like it and I shouldn't loose heart just because it didn't go as I wanted. Basically I'm saying put your big girl panties on Amanda and just get on with it lol.



Ingredients
Image and sentiment : creative stamping 54
Dies : a2 rectangles and square stax both from MFT

Copics
Car - B06, 04, 02, N4, 2, Y15,
Ground T5, 4, 3
Sky - BG11, 10
Map -YG25, 03

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

How do those big girl panties feel now they're on then? I LIKE your card, so there ... just sayin'!!!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk