Tuesday 25 September 2018

Mini Re-mix Happy

I have always been a fan of the greeting farm, the hair was my first real practice of copic colouring but I did find them a little large for my taste. Which is why I have bought the mini remix sets and have been using them a bit too, ok for most people that would mean never but in Amanda speak I have made practically every card with them lol.

I went with a simple design and more of those free papers, I am so glad one of the playday ladies brought an almost full set to playday and she gave them away too. 


Ingredients
Image: "mini remix happy" from the Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "keep it simple - birthday 2" from Papertrey Ink
Paper: "isabella" from Bo Bunny
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 2, slatted sentiment strips all mft
Card: "charcoal" from Michaels

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

So cute, love the crown and fab colouring .. as always!

Thanks for such a fun day too

Kathyk