Friday 21 September 2018

Gill Friends

I have been wanting to make this card since I first got this stamp set but its taken me a while lol, I also got a bit carried away and coloured all the fish but only three fitted in the tank I had created. maybe I will make another one......oh my I laughed out loud at that one....

Not much to say, it went together easily, the dies and pouches from MFT make easy work of shaker cards and are definitely my preferred method of making a shaker. I have quite a few varieties in my arsenal now so maybe I will make more, you never know.



Ingredients
Image and sentiment: "gill friends" from MFT
Dies: "aquarium shaker set" and A2 stitched rectangle set 2
Sequins and Shakers bits: blue from dollar tree and bubbles from Studio Katia
Paper: "basics" Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby

Copics
Puffer Fish - E99, 97, 95
Angel Fish - Y17, 15, 13, B26, 24, 23
Clown Fish - N2, 1, 0, YR09, 04
Sand - E31, 34, 35, 59
Water - B12, 41

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

It's ADORABLE, and I can quite understand how you got carried away!

Happy Friday

Kathyk