Saturday 3 November 2018

Coloured Stencils part deux

After the last set of cards where I used my Prisma colour pencils with a morocco stencil I thought maybe I should try my cheaper crayola, they are harder than the Prismas and not as creamy but the effect is just as good to my eye. In fact I would say it was easier as I didn't have to sharpen them at all and I like the fact you can see that they are coloured pencil. I have so many stencils that I think I might need to do this more often, it was so enjoyable to just sit and colour without having to worry about light source and blending lol.

I used several shades of each colour and tried my hardest to not get them next to each other, I was pretty close on a few but you have to really stare to see that hopefully.

I kind of wish I had put a white inlaid die cut rather then the eclipse as they are quite difficult to see even with four layers, bit of a busy pattern lol.



Ingredients
Stencil: "abstract" from MFT
Sentiment: "clearly thanks" retired MFT set
Die: A2 stitched rectangle and large thanks both MFT
Card: "natural" from MFT
Pencils: "crayola"

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Still rocking it!

Happy Saturday

Kathyk