Friday 9 November 2018

Rockabilly Girls Version 2

When I coloured the previous versions of the rockabilly girls I also coloured this one. My original idea as to make all four cards the same but I dropped my black ink pad on the fourth background and when I went to make it again I had a brainwave to use this stencil and softer colours. I'm pleased I did as this works better than the wall with this particular image.



Ingredients
Image: "rockabilly girls" Roberto's Rascals at CC Designs
Sentiment: Creative Stamping
Dies:  "a2 stitched rectangle" from MFT
Stencil: "Prismacope" from TCW, The Crafters Workshop
Ink: "worn lipstick" and "spun sugar"" Distress Oxides
Card: "dark charcoal" from recollections at Michaels and "hibiscus burst" from Papertry Ink

Copics
Skin - E04, 11, 00, 000, 93
Shoes - N9, 7, 5
Pink - RV17, 14, 13, 11
Brunette - E79, 77, 74, 49

No comments: