Monday 19 November 2018

Lili of the Valley Number Bears Version 4

Almost the last one and I think probably my favourite colour scheme too. I have been adding them to my blog just after each of their birthdays as I don't want the mums to see them beforehand. 

I made all of them in March though, in one day and it was a blast. I am hoping that I get to do that again next year and not spend the whole year trying to remember how I made the last one lol.

The numbers don't look well blended and I am not sure if they aren't or the sparkle pen is amplifying that. 



Ingredients
Image: "number bear" Lili of the Valley Digistamp
Dies: XXL stitched square from Crealies
Card: "costal cabana" from Stampin Up (retired)

Copics
Bear - E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Ground - W4, 2
Number - BG15, 13, 11, 23, 34

No comments: