Wednesday 26 June 2019

Earl Grey Peep

I am sure I have used this image before but I can't find it on my blog, I might have mis-tagged it though lol.

This is more my normal or actually older style of card making and I must say I did enjoy it and it came together really easily, it was a bit like riding a bike. I use this saying a lot but it is so true, if it ain't broke don't fix it and this is so true of card making, sometimes we all rush to the newest style or technique without realising or remembering what we enjoy most about this hobby and for me that is making a card I think the recipient will like.

Ok enough rambling you came to see a card so here it is.




Ingredients
Image: "earl grey" peep from Stamping Bella
Paper: "chalkboard" from We R Memory Keepers
Card: "black" recollections from Michaels
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 13, horizontal stripes and small scalloped circles all from MFT and Crealies XXL stitched circle stax

Copics
Skin - E11, 00
Hair - E77, 74
Dress - R22, 21, 20
Flower - R22, 21, 20, Y17, 13
Cup - G02, 00

No comments: