Saturday 8 June 2019

Photobomb Again

I copied my own card, I do that quite a bit when I have loads to make and no ideas, in fact I think the last three cards I’ve made have been copies. I think if I made it and liked it then why am I trying to reinvent the wheel lol.

It’s a clean and simple card but I hope the recipient likes it and that my friends is all that matters.

I only make cards to give to friends and family, so everything you see on this blog has got a home to go to, I think I’m unusual in this and that I don’t have a stockpile of cards ready to go. I wish I could but after a week like this one (6 cards needed quickly) I need a break, so then I don’t leave myself enough time before the next lot are needed. I know I need to be more organised but it’s soooo hard lol.





Ingredients
Image: "Photobomb" Mama Elephant
Dies: "polaroid" MFT (retired)
Paper:"note to self" Echo Park
Sentiment: "say cheese" (retired) from MFT

No comments: